No ad details found.
- Listed: May 13, 2009 8:54 am
Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas have dozens of famous private clubs
If you’re hunting a country club membership and gated golf community in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, the choices are endless. If you can’t find fairways you love at Dallas country clubs, you probably can’t find them anywhere.
You’ll find brand-new courses with big-name designers as well as legendary clubs with great history.
Check out top names among Dallas country clubs
– Colonial Country Club, site of an annual PGA event.
– Gleneagles in prestigious West Plano with 36 holes by Von Hagge and Devlin.
– Stonebriar in Frisco with gated communities and one course by Joe Finger and Ken Dye and another by Tom Fazio.
– Stonebridge Ranch in McKinney with Pete Dye and Arthur Hills courses.
– The Trophy Club and Hogan’s Glen with 36 holes, including the only course Ben Hogan ever designed.
– Prestigious Vaquero built on what was once the Circle T Ranch in Westlake and has a Tom Fazio course.
– The Dallas Athletic Club has 36 holes by Jack Nicklaus.
– TPC Craig Ranch with a Tom Weiskopf course was named one of the top 100 Golfweek residential communities in 2008
– Tripp Davis and Justin Leonard co-designed The Tribute in The Colony that simulates several famous Scottish links holes.