No ad details found.
- Listed: January 12, 2009 9:58 am
Find the Good Life and Great Golf at Phoenix & Scottsdale Country Clubs
Let CountryClubs.com help you find a membership — and a home
Living in Phoenix/Scottsdale is like being on a permanent vacation with world-class shopping and restaurants, fantastic sporting events, and championship golf at fine country clubs. With 325 days of sun a year, tee times almost never wash out.
The Valley of the Sun has more than 200 golf courses, many surrounded by fine communities where you can find the home of your dreams as well as a country club membership. That’s why so many PGA stars live here at least part-time, like Phil Mickelson, Geoff Ogilvy, Paul Casey, Aaron Baddeley and Tom Lehmann. Living here, you’ll be part of a gold-plated golf tradition known world-wide.
Longtime great clubs include Paradise Valley, Biltmore, Phoenix and Arizona country clubs, surrounded by palatial homes. But many newer communities with private golf will dazzle you. Some of your choices:
– Desert Mountain in Scottsdale with six Nicklaus courses.
– Anthem, with 36 holes north of Phoenix.
– Whisper Rock in North Scottsdale with two Mickelson courses.
– Blackstone at Vistancia, west of Phoenix, one of GolfWeek’s best new courses.
– Superstition Mountain, south of Phoenix, with Nicklaus golf.